- Kevin Regan profile at Bushwickbk.com http://bit.ly/17tPTo about 9 hours ago
Austin Thomas “Practice Space” opens at Kris Graves tomorrow. http://bit.ly/nyOLi 13 hours ago (Update: Opening is TODAY–I’ll be there.)Austin Thomas, “Japanese Temple Sketch,” 2009, collage on paper, 11 × 8 1/2 inches. Courtesy of Kris Graves Projects.
- PEW Fellowships in the Arts announced : http://bit.ly/7KjGX about 16 hours ago
- Jen Graves finds Moby Dick http://bit.ly/15BtOG (Thanks Jen!) about 19 hours ago
- Spread the word and contribute in the growth of the mountain of tweets by following @Installation1 Read details here: http://bit.ly/rw2qs 2:00 PM Jun 2nd
- Chantal Joffe at Cheim & Read http://bit.ly/bLzGw 1:46 PM Jun 2nd
- Is anyone else wondering what’s going to happen to Walt White? http://bit.ly/ViQNx 9:03 AM Jun 2nd
- Teenagers are great when they don’t live in your house http://tr.im/n9ML Dancing in front of the green screen at MoMA (RT @MuseumModernArt) 9:00 AM Jun 2nd
- Last chance: “My Certain Fate” at Pharmaka. Curated by mix-tape master Timothy Buckwalter http://bit.ly/1aA6Ep 5:57 PM Jun 1st
More Buckwalter videos at the official “My Certain Fate” website: http://bit.ly/sR6c7
- @ChristopherRico Thanks for asking. The opening at John Davis was great. Anaba covers it here: http://bit.ly/Jqq4F and Helgeson here: http://bit.ly/14TS9w 2:45 PM Jun 1st
- Two Coats officially has an INTERN! Welcome Willa. Her first post will be online later this week. 1:22 PM Jun 1st
- 50 Great Examples of Data Visualization – http://tr.im/n2EM (RT @MuseumModernArt RT @smashingmag) 12:34 PM Jun 1st
- Steven Alexander is featured this week at 246 Editions http://www.246editions.com/
- RT @concretephone: ‘…Grids, Scattered and Gathered – Devin Powers http://bit.ly/WaPjS
Two Coats of Paint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To use content beyond the scope of this license, permission is required.