We would like to take a brief moment to thank this month’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- Guggenheim - The “Conversations with Contemporary Artists” series presents the opportunity to hear and meet artists such as Gabriel Orozco and R. H. Quaytman as they discuss themes in their work as well as current issues in the art world.
- Asia Society Museum – Bound Unbound: Lin Tianmiao represents the artist’s first major solo exhibition in the United States
- Artspace – Insider access to art from the best artists, museums, and galleries in the world
- Art Miami – Miami’s premier anchor fair showcases the best in modern and contemporary art from more than 100 international art galleries.
- Miami Project - A new contemporary and modern art fair consisting of presentations by 65 galleries from around the world.
- Pacific Northwest College of Art – For over 100 years, PNCA has served as a creative hub for artists and designers with an educational philosophy that emphasizes individualized curricula, independent inquiry and cross-disciplinary exchange.
- NYU Steinhardt - The
M.A. in Studio Art program in Berlin, Germany provides artists,
students of art, and current and prospective art teachers the
opportunity to do high-level studio work over three intensive summers.
- American Apparel - Made in Downtown LA—vertically integrated manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of clothing
- Mixed Greens - Currently on view are Christina Mazzalupo’s Prognosis: Doom paintings and Jonathan Feldschuh’s window installation Large Hadron Collider.
- Pernod Absinthe - The Art & Absinthe Guide to Brooklyn – mobile interaction with the thriving arts community of Brooklyn, NY
- Fountain Art Fair - Exhibition of avant garde artwork in Miami during Art Basel Miami Beach
- School of Visual Arts - Graduate MFA programs including one in Critical Theory and the Arts, and another in Photography, Video and Related Media
- East Tennessee State University‘s Positive/Negative National Juried Art Exhibition aims to serve as platform for diverse visual art production
- New York Academy of Sciences – Science and the Seven Deadly Sins is a vice- ridden series of events featuring scientists, authors, urban planners and many more
- Tim Roseborough - The Art Rap EP by D. Skilling
- TheBowerbirds - Collection of art from various Asian artists available to everyone as art prints
- NY City College – MFA programs in Digital & Interdisciplinary Art Practice or Studio Art, and MA programs in Art History or Art Education for K-12.
- Nauset Press - Online publisher of idiosyncratic books and art inspired by creative collaboration
- Art Systems - Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software
- ASP Fine Arts Services - Art installation, transportation, storage, and logistics services with locations in New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami
Subscribe to Two Coats of Paint by email.