We’re a little late due to the storm, but we’d like to take a brief moment to finally thank October’s
sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us
publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- Guggenheim – Stillspotting nyc is a
multidisciplinary project that takes the museum’s Architecture and
Urban Studies programming out into the streets of the city’s five
- Asia Society Museum – Bound Unbound: Lin Tianmiao represents the artist’s first major solo exhibition in the United States.
- Creative Time – Creative Time Reports features Artists’ analysis of pressing news and events from around the world.
- Association of Public Art – Open Air, an
interactive art installation that allows participants’ voices to
transform the night sky over Philadelphia’s historic Benjamin Franklin
- Curator’s Office – Progressive contemporary micro-gallery and curatorial service bureau for offsite projects and exhibitions in Washington, DC.
- Art Miami –
Miami’s premier anchor fair, showcases the best in modern and
contemporary art from more than 100 international art galleries. December 4-9, 2012
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
– For over 100 years, PNCA has served as a creative hub for artists
and designers with an educational philosophy that emphasizes
individualized curricula, independent inquiry and cross-disciplinary
- NYU Steinhardt –
Graduate art programs in Studio Art, Art Education, Art Therapy, Visual
Culture: Costume Studies, and Visual Arts Administration.
- International Center of Photography – The
ICP-Bard Program in Advanced Photographic Studies offers a curriculum
of professional and studio practice, critical study, and Resident Artist
- School of Visual Arts – Molecular Cuisine: The Politics of Taste is
an interdisciplinary conference investigating the importance of taste
from the perspectives of the culinary arts, sociology, art history and
theory, anthropology, as well as the cognitive, material and biological
- Mixed Greens – In the current exhibition, Night For Day, Joseph Smolinsky uses drawing and sculpture to explore subtle shifts of light, time, space, and climate.
- Brooklyn Comics & Graphics Festival – Annual event featuring artists and publishers, lectures, exhibits and events.
- School of Visual Arts – The MA in Critical Theory and the Arts is an intensive yearlong study of the problems and questions of making art today.
- New York Academy of Sciences – Science and the Seven Deadly Sins – A vice – ridden series of events featuring scientists, authors, urban planners and many more.
- Tim Roseborough – The Art Rap EP by D. Skilling
- Pernod Absinthe – The Art & Absinthe Guide to Brooklyn – mobile interaction with the thriving arts community of Brooklyn, NY.
- Art Systems – Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software
- TheBowerbirds – brings together a collection of art from various Asian artists and makes them available to everyone as art prints
If you are interested in advertising on Two Coats of Paint, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.
Subscribe to Two Coats of Paint by email.
Two Coats of Paint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To use content beyond the scope of this license, permission is required.
Tags: Thank you