I would like to take a brief moment to thank this month’s sponsors. These individuals and organizations help support online arts writing and publishing, so please be sure to check them out.
A section of the Two Coats bookshelf.
- 20×200, a great place to browse and buy contemporary art prints at reasonable prices.
- Artspace. Collect art from the world’s best contemporary artists at accessible prices.
- Pulse Art Fair. New dates Pulse NY, MAY 3-6, 2012 at The Metropolitan Pavilion 125 West 18th Street, New York.
- Tyler School of Art. 2012 MFA Thesis exhibitions on view through May 12.
- Pernod Art & Absinthe Guide. A handy mobile App that lists Galleries, Events and Bars in BK.
- Storefront Bushwick. Bushwick Gallery currently featuring artist Kirk Stoller.
- Artspan. A contemporary art destination and service providing totally customizable artist websites.
- Norte Maar. Community building non-profit organization with an emphasis on collaborative projects.
- Art Systems. Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software.
- Tyler Summer Painting & Sculpture Intensive. 7-week immersion program for artists interested in developing their work in a challenging and supportive environment.
- SVA MPS Graduate Fashion Photography Program. An intensive one-year degree program offering practicing photographers the opportunity to advance their bodies of work.
- Art New England Summer Workshops. Immerse yourself in your art without the interruptions and responsibilities of daily life.
- Bernard Klevickas. New York-based sculptor.
Call for images: Please feel free submit images to run with the next Nectar Ads Thank You post. The words "thank you" must be included somewhere in the image. Put "thank you image" in subject line and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your website. Thanks! Thank You!
Subscribe to Two Coats of Paint by email.