Here are some recent items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter Feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, “RT” indicates the item has been repeated, or “retweeted,” from someone else’s Twitter feed. The “@” symbol indicates that I’m referring to another Twitter-er.
1. Painters need room to move! Roberta Smith sez Ann Pibal should open up her conversation. Should she? http://nyti.ms/oJToYn
3. LOL//Painters are never surprised by these revelations.RT @artnetdotcom: Discovery: Goya portrait found under a Rijksmuseum painting using new x-ray technology. http://www.theartnewspaper.com/articles/Hidden-Goya-portrait-discovered/24627
4. Yoder!! //RT @JenGraves: The Genius Shortlist for Art! Heishman, Hashemi, Yoder, Park, Powers & Ford-Terry. http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/the-shortlist/Content?oid=9936901
6. Just read the 60-page faculty workload study compiled about Eastern. Guess what? The 4-4 course load affects teaching effectiveness.
8. Apply: Richard Diebenkorn Teaching Fellowship at SFAI // Deadline: Nov. 11 bit.ly/qcUty3
9. RT @ JenGraves // Save Me from Art PR http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/09/22/save-me via @ SlogFirehose
10. RT Gagosian Gagosian Gallery // Just posted: “Jenny Saville: Continuum” installation pix from our show currently up at Gagosian Madison Ave fb.me/16M6Xbj9w
11. Just bought my ticket to the NURTUREart benefit——> bit.ly/oS8Nz7
18. The best thing about selling paintings is that you have more money to buy paint and canvas.
19. Sketchbook 1 (2007) and Sketchbook 2 (2008-10) aren’t expensive books, they’re cheap art. Artist proofs available now—> http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Twocoatsofpaint
Two Coats of Paint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To use content beyond the scope of this license, permission is required.