Here are some recent items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter Feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, "RT" indicates the item has been repeated, or "retweeted," from someone else's Twitter feed. The "@" symbol indicates that I'm referring to another Twitter-er.
1. TOP STORY: The doubter in my family finally embraces blogging after all these years. "Christ, it's easy to imagine how you could become a linking, blogging fool. It's like an opinionated study guide."Um, yeah. // His first post is up @Harpers http://harpers.org/archive/2011/05/hbc-90008082
3. Carol Diehl writes about her ongoing project--the longest performance art piece ever executed. She calls it "Life." Hilarious. http://bit.ly/jt5RoV
Marcia Wood in Atlanta (Installation image above). The show is up through May 28, 2011. For more installation shots check out Joanne's blog: http://bit.ly/mI5G1f
5. Two Coats of Paint can be your bff on Facebook. Like Two Coats and all the new posts will appear automatically in your FB newsfeed. http://on.fb.me/9Ofdu3
ArtCatNY: Matthew Miller (image above): the magic black of an open barn door on a really sunny day when you just cannot see into it http://dlvr.it/QC9kM
7. Had lunch with a delegation of artists from a university in China. They say A WW is simply a tax evading attention seeker who's ruining things for the rest of the artists in China. Who knew.
8. Ran into Rubin Nakian's son on 57th Street today http://bit.ly/fBY5Vz
10. I'm at the Malevich and the Americans show at Gagosian, drowning in testosterone.
11. In a fraught thread about the trend toward offhand aesthetics, JSM just called me a nitpicking curmudeon. Ouch. http://bit.ly/h37neu #ouch
12. Just assigned @anxiaostudio 's three-part piece on Web 2.0 @hyperallergic to my social media class. I hope they read it. http://bit.ly/d9JS2l
13. Sign up for a week-long professional practices workshop with the amazing Sharon Louden. In June at New York Academy of Art http://bit.ly/fPgNxX
14. Or take my course and learn how to blog/use social networking media this summer. Online at MassArt. http://bit.ly/lUYigk
15. Yeah // RT @Pocketopia: RT @fundamental_P: (nice) Painter, Dustin London: http://standardinterview.blogspot.com/