Here are some items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, "RT" indicates the item has been repeated, or "retweeted," from someone else's Twitter feed.
Cara Ober, "Only Dying Makes Us Grow," 2009, oil and acrylic on canvas, 64 x 60"
- BMoreArt blogger Cara Ober mixing word and image at Randall Scott through Feb 13 http://bit.ly/d0S9UD13NX
- RT @ArtCatNY: Randal Wilcox: In My Secrecy I Was Real at Famous Accountants http://dlvr.it/13NX
Zack Bent,. "Preaching to the Choir," 2007
- People are Important: Regina Hackett rounds up some advice art http://bit.ly/8YNzYe
- Austin Thomas blogs from the Statler Waldorf Gallery, artist Molly Larkey's new space in Echo Park, LA http://bit.ly/9OVEpK
- RT @fecalface: What's the deal with that new Mural at 14th and Valencia? We did some investigation http://bit.ly/dsm4OB
Les Rogers, installation view at Leo Koenig
- Finch: Naked breasts=Best in Show //RT @artnetdotcom: Charlie Finch on new paintings by Les Rogers http://bit.ly/cdr0l3
- Did anyone think otherwise? // RT @gerhardrichter: This account is run by the Gerhard Richter web team, not GR personally -Gerhard is busy with his art!! http://bit.ly/16F1ak
- RIP J.D. Salinger RT @bookbench: Links to every story Salinger published in The New Yorker http://bit.ly/dyfe4Y (via @yalepress)
- Excuse me Tyler: Does the AAM condone this type of activity?? ;-) RT @hragv // Super Bowl trash talk: Serious...bets of significant paintings: http://bit.ly/5cFc22
- RT @KnightLAT: Haiti's art museums & galleries, like much of everything else, are in a terrible mess http://bit.ly/5MRbky
- I've been wondering this myself// RT @nicolejcaruth: Art bloggers of color: Where are you? http://bit.ly/5hLjTu
- Fine Art Adoption Network at X-Initiative ! //RT @artfagcity: X-Initiative Announces Art Free For All! http://bit.ly/66XvAr
- Two Coats will be at CAA ARTExchange Friday, Feb. 12, 6-8 --Please stop by and say hello // RT @collegeart Register for CAA Conference in Chicago http://bit.ly/8lnOjm #CAA10
- Leah--thanks for the shout out//"A Plague of Bloggers? Really?" http://neditpasmoncoeur.blogspot.com (via @leahsandals)
- I just applied for a studio at the Marie Sharp Walsh Foundation. If you know anyone over there, please put in a good word for me. Thanks!
- Look for my review in the upcoming issue of The Brooklyn Rail//RT @ArtCatNY: New Mirrors: Painting in a Transparent World at Exit Art: http://bit.ly/7ndHw5