Here are some recent items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter Feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, "RT" indicates the item has been repeated, or "retweeted," from someone else's Twitter feed.
- RT @artwhirled: RT @LAObserved: @LAWeekly editor Tom Christie was behind the hilarious Hitler Deitch-MOCA video spoof. http://bit.ly/dc2RIg
- Woot!//RT @ArtCatNY: RT @HeartAsArena: Best news of the day. Libby & Roberta got a Knight grant for The Artblog! http://bit.ly/bUJ3CX
Lawrence Kenny @ Geometric Themes and Variations
- Speaking of living abstract painters: Geometric Themes. And Variations http://bit.ly/dwP9En
Molly Larkey @ OcketopiaDeborah Brown @ Ocketopia
- Ocketopia, curated by Austin Thomas @ Lesley Heller Gallery.
- Yoga in a gallery? Without @cmonstah? http://www.aldrichart.org/events/?id=615
- James Holland's notes from "The Ivory Tower" @ #class have been posted http://bit.ly/956lcB
- Biggest search term at Two Coats today? "Kathryn Bigelow painting" http://bit.ly/9RhWvc
- Update: The Promotion Project http://www.twocoatsofpaint.com/2010/03/promotion-project-update.html
- True confession: I think I'm sick of social media.
- Check out Ruth Kligman's website: http://bit.ly/96kudZ