Here are some items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter Feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, “RT” indicates the item has been repeated, or “retweeted,” from someone else’s Twitter feed.
- If it weren’t for the James Kalm Report, I might actually have to leave HQ. Here’s a report on recent openings in Chelsea http://bit.ly/5l6kh
- Subscribe to Harper’s and read Lethem’s story about a blog, “The Dreaming Jaw, The Salivating Ear” http://bit.ly/10Nlmb @harpersabout 1 hour ago
- RT @Pocketopia: a little reference to Pocket U. in today’s NYT – http://bit.ly/OY5mU(Free art school)
- RT @HeartAsArena: 70/30 Project in Ditmas Park right this very moment. Go.http://bit.ly/1bcVpB
- The right direction: Gallery gift shop becomes artist-curated exhibition space in Seattle http://bit.ly/1DLEKQ
- Paddy (@artfagcity) thinks Flavorwire cultural coverage has taken a turn for the worse http://bit.ly/1GcbQg
- RT @Pocketopia: Pictures from an Art Stumble http://bit.ly/3W90qr7:53 AM Sep 12th
- Small but Sublime http://bit.ly/XWsJB
- @heartasarena Twitter debut
- Images from “Inside the painter’s studio” by Joe Fig http://bit.ly/HmuWQ
- Painters in Sydney http://bit.ly/uHLf7
- JT Kirkland’s blog “Thinking About Art” becomes “Thinking About MY Art” http://bit.ly/dfbmi
- Thrift Store paintings http://bit.ly/1E2WyD (via http://ctstyle.blogspot.com/)2:36 PM Sep 11th
- RT @bhoggard: RT @ArtCatNY: Free art + tacos at The High Line Sep. 17 & Oct. 1 http://ow.ly/oZhm (I LOVE this idea)
- RT @artnetdotcom: Port Authority wants artist proposals for a temporary mural around Ground Zero. Deadline, Oct. 1 http://ow.ly/oYUx
- Alternative source of funding for artists? http://bit.ly/Gn9e4
- Hard to believe Yigal and I used to show at the same gallery back in the day http://bit.ly/3MbzQN
- RT @culturepundits: RT @whitneymuseum: Looking for an intern for marketing dept. Email firstname.lastname@example.org & tell why you’re interested.
- So many shows open this week I don’t know where to begin. Check out http://www.Artcat.com
- RT @hragv: St Louis Post-Dispatch art critic leaves w very mean farewell post…http://bit.ly/qdX4l (via @tylergreendc)
- RT @theartblog: New blog post: Small is big at Gallery Joe http://bit.ly/WTQ6Y
Two Coats of Paint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To use content beyond the scope of this license, permission is required.
Tags: Twitter notes