Here are some items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, “RT” indicates the item has been repeated, or “retweeted,” from someone else’s Twitter feed.
- Last chance: Arrangements to Ward off Accidents (at Priska C. Juschka) http://bit.ly/12m2sN
- What’s on your studio wall? http://bit.ly/dTbkE (from Minus Space)less than 20 seconds ago
- Listing of Pollock-Krasner Foundation grant recipients now online (w images) http://bit.ly/qvY4n7 minutes ago
- Poor Williamsburg http://nymag.com/realestate…10:45 AM Jul 25th
- For CT social media writers: Blog This! on August 6, from 4:30 – 6:30 pm, Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford, CT
- From Yarn to Yucca- A Continuation of the Dialogue Between Abstraction and Figuration (at John Connelly) http://bit.ly/P7z3h5:37 PM Jul 24th
- Give them what they never knew they wanted (at Jeff Bailey) http://bit.ly/11A6eV5:35 PM Jul 24th
- Naked: http://bit.ly/M4t8P, Summer Sexy: http://bit.ly/16QdUG, Sultry (in August) http://bit.ly/nyOLi5:32 PM Jul 24th
- Check out Ivan Pope’s balloon installations http://bit.ly/jeGqL8:13 PM Jul 20th
- Kriston Capps and Cara Ober discuss the Sondheim Prize process http://bit.ly/Y7FCt7:24 PM Jul 20th
- Regina Hackett flags Merrill Wagner’s show in Seattle at Traver Gallery http://bit.ly/W92Q36:50 PM Jul 20th
- Follow the last days of Pocket Utopia http://sharonbutler.tumblr….7:58 AM Jul 20th
- RT @giovannigf: @BOMBmagazine‘s Bravo art reality show Twitterer was Mike Shankman – his paintings are here: http://mikeshankman.com/4:11 AM Jul 20th
- RT @Powhida: http://bit.ly/SvUiP Who is “Qi Peng?”4:08 AM Jul 20th
Two Coats of Paint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To use content beyond the scope of this license, permission is required.