Here are some items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, “RT” indicates the item has been repeated , or “retweeted,” from someone else’s Twitter feed.
- June 20, 7 pm: Scribblefest @ moxie DaDa in Pittsburgh: http://bit.ly/xB7MX 2 minutes ago
- “Information is Incidental” (via MW Capacity) http://bit.ly/MffTs 4 minutes ago
- Shameless self-promotion: RT @MatthewLangley: 246 Editions announces the release of new edition by Sharon Butler. http://www.246editions.com 13 minutes ago
- RT @246editions: 246 Editions is showing at Pocket Utopia (Bushwick, Brooklyn) July 16th – hope to see you there 14 minutes ago
- BMore Art visits Kim Dorland’s Super! Natural! at Freight + Volume http://bit.ly/2TlfH 27 minutes ago
- William Powhida self-publishes The Writing on the Wall, available at Blurb http://bit.ly/EP84Q about 21 hours ago
William Powhida, “The Rules,” 2007, graphite and gouache on panel, 24″ x 18.” Detail from larger installation of drawings.
- Geoform Spotlight on artist Alexander Couwenberg 10:30 AM Jun 14th
Installation of Alexander Couwenberg’s paintings at William Turner Gallery, January, 2009. Photo courtesy William Turner Gallery, Santa Monica, CA.
- Neomaternalism Dept: Check out artists Fiona Tan and Sarah Morris with their kids at the Venice Biennale. http://bit.ly/IivmL 8:02 AM Jun 14
Tom Micchelli, guest blogger at ART:21, on professionalism in art http://bit.ly/sm0xT1:15 PM Jun 12th
- At Art Observed, a review roundup and images for “Abstract America” at Saatchi Gallery in London http://bit.ly/o0iWG 1:10 PM Jun 12th
- What I’m giving for Father’s Day (and all June birthdays): http://bit.ly/i2rqn7:26 AM Jun 12th
- RT @artnetdotcom: Julia Chiang’s new mural for the Atlantic Art Walk in Brooklyn http://twitpic.com/72p7q 6:38 PM Jun 10th
- RT @TylerGreenDC: Dorothea Rockburne’s night skies http://bit.ly/BT8pP 11:35 AM Jun 10th
- RT @PS1ContempArt: Robert Colescott…you will be missed. http://bit.ly/xMUTX 11:07 AM Jun 10th
- Paddy’s first impressions from Basel: http://tinyurl.com/kpn6z6 RT @artfagcity 8:48 AM Jun 10th
- RT @powermobydick: Crocheted Moby Dick hat http://bit.ly/pNzGT 8:10 AM Jun 10th
- RT @culturemonster: Obamas check out the Kandinsky show in Paris http://bit.ly/11njer 7:12 PM Jun 9th
- Jen Graves and Kriston Capps selected Art Journalism Institute Visual Arts Fellows: http://bit.ly/15mdPF 8:43 AM Jun 9th
Two Coats of Paint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To use content beyond the scope of this license, permission is required.