A few items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter Feed.
- Louise Fishman’s generation vs. Younger than Jesus http://bit.ly/3m2fni1 minute ago from TweetDeck
- The impossibility of painting, the impossibility of not painting http://bit.ly/2luxmP2 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- RT @artfagcity: “Angela Dufresne’s figurative paintings at CRG is the best work I’ve seen in Chelsea today.” http://bit.ly/IzH25about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- “You could buy a couple six packs…or you could buy some artwork.” http://bit.ly/i2rqnabout 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Talk about affordable art: Matthew Langley’s 246 Editions is up and running http://bit.ly/i2rqnabout 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @bhoggard: They’re talking about Artsjournal.com and culture blogging on Studio 360 right now. http://bit.ly/153Wixabout 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- DIY summer artists residency? Bring your own tent, invite your friends. http://bit.ly/6R6Ecabout 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Notes from the Status Update/Big Love panel discussion: http://bit.ly/IqijQ #hlsu Comments welcome.6:41 PM May 15th from TweetDeck
- Cabinet Magazine: Images of rocks that look like food–bacon, gorgonzola, tripe and more. Unfortunately, not online. 6:02 PM May 15th from TweetDeck
Two Coats of Paint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To use content beyond the scope of this license, permission is required.